my car is making a funny noise. what is it.

i had my car in nuetral on accident and hit the gas and when i realized it was in nurtral i just dropped it into drive. now everytime i hit my gas the car makes a rusty abnormal noise. what could this be?

Reply to
deadmlou

your transmission is pissed off at you

Reply to
Max Power

Man this post is difficult to read. Doesn't spell neutral correctly or even the same way twice. No capital letters at the start of a sentence even with periods makes it hard.

Did you have the engine wound up when you "dropped it into drive"? What is a "rusty" noise? You don't describe the vehicle, year, engine, transmission etc. Is it even a Ford, one would expect so if you are posting to a Ford NG?

Reply to
I. Care

Ouch! Reved the engine and threw the transmission into gear. Might want to have someone check her out. Fluid levels, color, etc.

tom @

Tom The Great