Need 2002 Windstar service manual

Hey

I was wondering where I could get a comprehensive service manual for a 2002 Windstar. I need a good one that will show me how to change the HCU for instance.

Thanks

Reply to
bones

Your best bet is the OEM service manual available from

The bad part is the paper manual is ~$100-200. The good part is the same manual (Body, Chassis, and Electrical) plus the EVTM and Drivability and Emissions manual are available on CD. Check here:
Tom

Reply to
Tom Adkins

Or check here if the above wraps...: