Factory Service Manual for Subary Legacy 1990-1998

Hello, I am trying to find a factory service manual for a 1990 Subaru Legacy. I was wondering if anyone has a CD copy that they could send me? I found a factory service manual for the 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX but it isn?t quite what I need.

Thanks,

Luke

Reply to
hlukeh

I am looking for one as well. The Subaru site does not offer manuals for

1990's and earlier. John
Reply to
John A. Mason