Need a turn signal switch

Need a D5TZ-13341-B. Will pay finders fee for proper part under $100.

Reply to
Steve Barker

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

Reply to
<deanlee

Did you try to clean it first? you should :)

Reply to
Scott M

It's broke.

Reply to
Steve Barker

And a health care company has what to do with it?

Reply to
Steve Barker

Yes, they have it. $180. Called them last fall. Too high. Thanks for the tip.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Thjis may not help, but I have one I pulled from a junkyard for an 83 Mustang with intermittent wipers. The # is E3SB-17A553-BA. If you can use it

10 bucks and shipping and it's yours. I'm in Portland, Oregon.
Reply to
max-income

Try these guys:

Youngs Auto Center Benson, NC