Need advice on retired police car

Mmmm. Occasionally you get fairly old ones with low mileage, too, that go cheaper than the newer ones. Mine was seven years old when bought at auction and had still done less than 100K.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Carroll

I said five years or 300K WOF. (Whichever Occurs First.)

mike hunt

Sideshow Bob wrote:

Reply to
IleneDover2

$300? We are talking about real cars, not model cars. LOL

mike hunt

MasterBlaster wrote:

Reply to
IleneDover2

(snip)

Did you even look at the page he mentioned? The second line's a good example - a 2001 Crown Vic that's done 102k. At a glance I saw three

2001's that had done under 100k.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Carroll