Petersen's Big Book of Auto Repari

went to a thrift store, something like a good will store, loaded with clothes,used stuff, no tools, but alot of books.. i saw a Petersen's Big book of auto Repair... for american cars 1970 and later.., copyrighted in 1976.. i know, i dont have any 70's cars but i looked at the book and found out that it was like the thinner books that petersen was selling in the early 70's all the basics of an automobile, brakes, electrical, fuel, you name it and its in there... a good fine for me... anytime i cant figure something out i would always go to the old books i had from petersen... they just about fell apart being in an unheated shed for 30 yrs.. but a good back up for someone who wants to brush up on some things.. the book is about

2 1/2 inches thick, and 8 1/2 by 11... cost me $3.95.....
Reply to
jim