Pressure in tires.....

Hi from Norway..... I have an Ford Excursion Limited 2002. I have a question about pressure in the tires. I have all terain tires 265,175,16. anyone know how much pressure shall I put in them? regards... Tor Elling.

Reply to
Tor Elling Rustad

Thomas Moats

Hi again.... I know there is a sticker there, but I don't think this is the orginally tires, and I wan't to know what is the normally pressure to use in these tires.. I therefore would like to know what kind of pressure you use in the tires in US. In pounds please. It is an All terrain 4 wheeler's tire

265,175,16. Please say what you normally would use in these type of tires please. Tor Elling.

"Thomas Moats" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
Tor Elling Rustad

What size is listed on the decal, and what pressure does it say for that size?

Reply to
Michael O

Reply to
John T Marshall