Ranger flasher switch location

Where is the flasher located on a 2003 Ranger?

Reply to
mike505

I believe the flasher is part of the GEM (generic electronics module), or the LCM (lighting control module). It is not a separate unit. Why are you trying to locate it? Flasher problem?

Reply to
Tom Adkins

The directional lights blink about twice as fast as normal. All light bulbs work. I purchased a flasher for that year Ranger as a separate part tonight. The replacement is cube shaped and has five terminals. I have looked and don't know where it is located in the truck???

Reply to
mike505

Hmmmm. It might be separate then. Turn on the turn signal and locate the source of the sound. Usually faster than normal flashing is due to a burned out bulb. Are you sure you haven't missed one?

Reply to
Tom Adkins