Ranger needs sleep

I bought a 87 Ranger as a favor to my buddy. It starts, runs, and everything just fine. But if you let it idle and isin't warmed up it stalls. Now if you dont let it stall, it will start up again fine. But if it does stall it doesn't start up again (it turns over) but it repairs itself in like 24 hours. And again if it runs without stalling, it works jes fine... I think it just cranky when you let her stll and needs some time by herself. Anyone got any better ideas

Thanks from Hawaii Noah

Reply to
noahfrancis

Please describe engine and fuel system as that is on the cusp of changing technology

It isnt the model, it's what's under the hood that counts, in this case

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

my engine is a 6cyl, fuel injected.

Reply to