Re: closed/open vent system

BK24 wrote:

Some of the early 60's Fords have a PCV valve in the back of the intake manifold, not the valve cover. Check for plumbing and an inline valve at the back of the intake manifold.
Gerard's Automobile Book, Video, and DVD Store
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Site Timeline is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.