Re: Mustang lawsuit

Did they have to have permission to use the name Mycolor, or the actual changing of light colors?

Shawn

"Bob Urz" wrote message news:4237a4fb$1_2@127.0.0.1...

> At least ford did the right thing and paid the little guy. > > Bob > >
Reply to
SHAWN

pick one

"pick one" wrote

Awww... poor little guy. Yeah, right.

I hope you don't mind paying him royalties the next time you send an e-mail. Seems someone forgot to patent the method we all use to send mail over the net, you know.... snipped-for-privacy@someISP.com , so guess who jumped in a couple of years back and filed a patent on it...

Patent office entry:

It seems that Mr. Weyer (a lawyer by trade) has quite an extensive record of filing patents for things he didn't personally have any part in "inventing", then suing the users of said inventions.

This time, Ford got screwed (and sued) by "his" Mycolor patent.

Reply to
MasterBlaster