Re: Replace Transmission Radiator?

The insurance adjuster is seeing first hand something we can't see from your photo. You can lose a LOT of fluid in a very short time, usually at a very inconvenient time and it could cost you a transmission. I'd replace the cooler at least.

Bill

I was hit a couple of weeks ago. Head on. The other driver wasn't going >very fast. But he did damage the bumper and the transmission radiator. >Neither were too bad. Geico cut me a nice check for the damages. I can live >with the bumper. But does the transmission radiator need replaced? It was >pushed in a little bit. But it didn't puncture anything. Here is a image of >it. > > p.s. sorry if I'm not supposed to post images on here. > > Greg > >
Reply to
Berkshire Bill