Re: T handle on the trunk lid

in article Xns9BBECED404F63bat222@216.77.188.18, tango at snipped-for-privacy@cynet.com wrote on 2/26/09 6:17 PM:

> to cause Ford Focus to have this trunk release? >> >> Robert >> >> > They also have a new fangled device on refrigerator doors called magnets > for the same reason. > Could it be to prevent a child or adult from getting locked in and possibly > resulting in death?

well they get kidnapped from time to time ... and if the numbskull perpatrator is not educated ... well the kidnap victim gets more of a chance me thinks. If Polly Klass was alive and not drugged and able to get out, she would have.

Reply to
Alan B. Mac Farlane

Not just criminal intent, but accidental entrapment as well.

Reply to
clare