Re: Video: Montreal sewer geyser makes hapless Ford Focus dance

Never underestimate the power of hydraulic pressure. We typically think of

water as a patient force that quietly sculpts the landscape of our planet over the course of eons, but under the right circumstances, the compound can exert violent force. Take the video after the jump, for example. In it, the water in a Montreal sewer is pressurized by extensive rain until it finds a suitable exit. In this case, that exit is a manhole cover on an otherwise quiet side street. The storm runoff causes the s...

Read More:

It's a kadookie dance.

Reply to
Tim J.