hurc can't answer the question....

you have papers....

line the bird cage with them...

show us, hurc

Reply to
Jim Warman

lmfao my alberta ticket and red seal inauto and my alberta ticket and red seal in HD lmfao that alone gets me a job anywhere in the world but wait theres more a 2 year ast diploma allows me to write off time in an auto engineering diploma in one of the yankee universities lmfao that alone will land me a teaching job BWHAHHAHAHA

i wont bother to add the ford diplomas aftermarket companies diplomas and other trash they giva ya you know the blue ones i dont loke the color

hurc ast ;)

hurc ast

u go girl

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

I suppose that would come in handy when management tells you to pack up your tools and get out, which in your case is probably pretty frequently.

Where? Teaching first and second graders? Bozo, you need to be able to write and spell, you need to know when to use a capital letter and how to use punctuation correctly.

2/3rds of your students will resign the course the first week when they see the gibberish you've created disguised as curriculum, the others will quit in the next two weeks when they fall asleep as you waste their time dwelling on minutia as you do here. What ever school you land a job at is going to be mighty peeved when they have to issue refunds to your students.

Agreed. This is the absolute funniest thing you've ever posted.

See what I mean? Refunds, refunds, refunds.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Then what are you doing hanging around and bitching in Alberta? Go to the UAE or Saudi Arabia where the big bucks are.

That diploma and a dollar bill might buy you a coffee - on a good day.

No wonder our education system is in such bad shape!!!! You can have the teaching job. Been there, done that, got out.

Got sick of Morons being pushed though the system in tech ed. If they can't add, spell, or read make an auto mechanic out of them. Can't fail a student - might hurt their ego or self confidence - gotta keep up their morale, can't make them think they are a failure, might damage them for life.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce