replace the battery in my 2019 F-150 as the Start-Stop system refuses to run

I am wondering if I should replace the battery in my 2019 F-150 as the Start-Stop system refuses to run, it says that it is continuously charging. But it cranks the engine just fine.

I don?t know if I should mess with the warranty at the Dealership. I don?t want to blow half a day there.

Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire

When my 2018 F150 does not trigger restart, I put a charger - 8 amp with agm mode on it for a recharge. Connect to positive cable end and to negative cables on CHASSIS side of charge sensor. So far works every time . Recharge takes 6 hours or so.

Eddie

Reply to
Mr. E

Thanks, I will try this.

Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire

Nope, did not work for me this morning.

Thanks, Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire

But, it worked for me last night going home from work.

Thanks, Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire