RUBBING NOISE

I have a 2003 ford expedition and everytime I stop I hear this noise (rubbing) from the back of the vehicle. Everytime I pull off it sounds as if the truck is making a rubbing noise. I have taken the truck to the dealer and he can't give me a solution, any advice or help will be greatly appreciated. Have anyone else experience this problem before?

Ninja out,

Reply to
JEFFREY PRIVOTT

sell the POS ya foctard

hurc ast

Reply to
ucla90613

Did he hear the noise? I would make sure the truck is making the noise and then take the service manager on a ride.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff