slave lake the place to be lmfao

No... I said that there are more SDs in Slave Lake than you'll ever work on

>in a lifetime. > >It would be a pleasant change if you would quit pretending you know >things... especially about those things where you are abjectly ignorant. >

lmfao yup and i bet they all fit in your 7 bay shop too

lets see slave lake 5000-10000 calgary 1000000 + lmfao the city of calgary enmaX TELUS FIRE DEPT POLICE DEPT atco a few other utilities ah yes all the private companies

yup i prolly pdi more sd than you have seen in a lifetime in my opinion SL ford is a 7 bay hack shop in the fly capitol of the world

hurc ast no grizzleys in sl just blackbear at the dump

hurc ast

Reply to
3 dog nite