pics of BUGFEST--st. louis, mo

Thanks! Always like seeing what everyone's doing with their bugs.

click on the link below my signature to go to the photo page. click on the album "bugfest... "

Reply to
remco

finally, here are some pix of a bugfest held here in st. louis, mo. turnout wasn't so great, but i did get some decent pix.

click on the link below my signature to go to the photo page. click on the album "bugfest... "

Reply to
ysail1