Strange Cable Ford sierra 1.6 loose

Christian Baumann opined in news:chuqji$a8o$00$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com:

I have no experience in them, but later cabureted models had an anti-diesel solenoid. Which seems to fit your symptoms.

I think you are right... that cable might fit on that part... so take that part off, print the picture, and go to a Ford parts counter, or a retail parts store

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Hi,

My Sierra is a bit strange the last time. When I stop the engine it doesnt really stop immediatelly but does a few turns and then stop. Sounds strange ...

Look at this foto:

u can help me what that is and how i can reconnect it chris

Reply to
Christian Baumann

The loose pipe is something to do with the thermostatic air cleaner. The resulting vacuum leak might be the cause of your symptons...

Reply to
Chris