ABS in Ford Sierra ...

Hi !!! I own old Ford Sierra Ghia DOHC 2.0 made on May 1989. Recently I have found that when it is raining ABS indicator is on and ABS didn't work at all. I suspect electrical connections in wheel velocity sensors. I am looking for service manual or web address, where I can find description, how to check and replace these sensors. Thanks for any help !!!

Best regards

Reply to
aturowsk

I have a 95 Ford Scorpio - with Ate ABS - which has had that problem (twice). Each time I have fixed it by disconnecting the multi-pin plug on the ABS block, spray with WD40, then reconnect. This might not be your problem, but it's not difficult to do, and you can do it without grovelling on the ground. HTH Paul

Reply to
Pareto