stumbling 5.0

I replaced the TFI module in an 86 CV but the problem remains bucking and stalling out after a warmup,the next day it would not start. looking under the hood with the ignition on I heard some relays click and and was able to start it,I'll try the wiggle test next time but are there any usual suspects for this?

Reply to
Luddite

Luddite opined in news:bje3al$eou$ snipped-for-privacy@e250.ripco.com:

I suggest you may have two different problems.... maybe three.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

and what would they be?

Reply to
Luddite

Luddite opined in news:bjg0c2$79i$ snipped-for-privacy@e250.ripco.com:

Do you have a timing light?

have it hooked up next time it happens and see if there's flashing without engine turning.

The RELAY sound you heard COULD be injectors, is that right? Did you hear the fuel pump kick on and off?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic