1994 ford probe crash electrical problems

I bought a 1994 probe gt that was wrecked in the front causing both airbags and the fuel switch to pop. I reset the fuel switch, but the only power is going to the headlights. I can not find any bad grounds and all of the fuses are good. Is there a safety switch for the electical components?

Reply to
bryan

bryan opined in news:3fb67981 snipped-for-privacy@news.athenanews.com:

I suppose you are trying to do this without so much as a Haynes manual..

At LEAST get a Haynes THEN a 12v test light, check for power at the distribution areas.

Remember the FIRST parts of large leads from distribution are usually fusible links.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Yes, they are called fuses. You need a schematic to follow and at least a test lamp.

Reply to
Thomas Moats