Taurus Firewall Opening

I have a 2002 Ford Taurus that I am installing a remote starter for. I have two wires that I need to get to the battery and a hood switch. What is the best (easiest) way to get through the firewall?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Reply to
Gimp Studley

"Gimp Studley"

Reply to
Berkshire Bill

I believe there is a hole in the center of the firewall. You'll have to reach way down there to find it. You'll just have to drill a little hole in the rubber plug thats there.

Reply to
scrapir