taurus trunk lock 1997

When i got my 97 Taurus, the ignition key would not work in the trunk lock. I assume its a different key. Got the lock out of a donor to rekey. How do you get the tumblers out of the lock carrier?

It mounts to the truck with two bolts on a angled flange. The lock appears to have to very small roll pins in the rear of the lock, but i am not sure how to remove them or how to get the tumbler section out.

bob

Reply to
bob