Toyota Accused of Hiding Evidence...Unreal

Perhaps if you read the whole thread, Mike, your comprehension might rise to a level where you wouldn't make comments like those above that are totally assinine. Ed was talking about his experiences with Bridgestone tires, not Firestones, in the post below. He had made comments regarding the Firestones, a Bridgestone owned company in another post. So I was quite well aware that the problems were with Firestones. As a matter of fact, if you read my post you will see that I stated that very fact quite explicitly. Is English not your first language????

DaveD

Reply to
Dave D

Ture enough in the general sense, but it certainly is of value to me. I won't give Bridgestone a fourth chance to satisfy me, particualrly when there are manufactuers who make tires I have been happy with.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

DUH, what make you believe my comment was directed to you? My response was to Ed's comment about Bridgestone ;)

Reply to
Mike

Duh, duh...then why did you ref my post that refd his and not his directly, huh?????

Reply to
Dave D

Oh, I agree. That is why we have many different brands of all sorts of products, I guess. I have dealt with many customes who have the same feelings about Goodyear, Michelin, etc. I had one man who swore by General tires. Said he wouldn't put anything on his cars but Generals and I always steered customers away from them because of the problems we had with them. It takes all kinds to make a world, eh!

DaveD

Reply to
Dave D