Chevy Full Size Blazer Question

I am working on rebuilding a 1989 Full size Chevy Blazer and I need to find some suppliers in Canada for body parts and panels. The body of my truck is really rough and really even like to find somewhere to get a better body frame work to start from.

Any help would be great. Also I am located in Nova Scotia.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

some suppliers in Canada for body parts and panels. The body of my truck is really rough and really even like to find somewhere to get a better body frame work to start from.

I do not have a source handy but the good news is that they body basicaly has not changed from 73 to 91 when it was discontinued except for some trim and grill work so parts should not be too hard to find new or used.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Go to

and order a catalog. They have a prettygood inventory of body parts and most everything else. You said you'd like to get "a better body frame..." So, which one? The body or the frame?

I see K5 frames for sale on eBay quite a bit. A body is tougher to come by.

As Snoman pointed out, there's lot of compatibility with previous years of that same truck, as well as with Suburbans and pickups. All the things like doors, hoods, and fenders will be interchangable. If the main body shell of your K5 is good, then start hitting junk yards for nicer bolt-on parts (hoods, fenders and doors).

Also, fiberglass body parts can be found at

~jp

Pete wrote:

some suppliers in Canada for body parts and panels. The body of my truck is really rough and really even like to find somewhere to get a better body frame work to start from.

Reply to
Jon R. Pickens

Any help would be great. Also I am located in Nova Scotia.

Pete

Reply to
Black Dog

Thanks Jon, I have already tried LMC and their shipping charges to Canada are crazy.

It is the body shell that I would like to find a new one of but I will keep looking.

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Pete

charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Pete

Reply to
Spolik