trailer wiring on 04 Expedition

I just bought a new brake control and 7-plug harness. Does anyone know If i still need to run a hot wire all the way back for the new 7-plug harness for the travel trailer i will be towing, and is there wiring already done under the dash to hook up to the brake control. Note: this vehicle did not come with the towing package.

Any help is appreciated,

dave

Reply to
bb68camaro

You shouldn't have to run a hot wire back. Check out this site for location of the wiring for your expedition. I don't know about the brake yet though. As you are, I'm learning this as I go along. Hang on, I will get you another excellent website for all this stuff. Her's the first one: Look for wiring location:

ankhe105

Also ask on..

- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - You may be ASKING this question on an Advertiser supported web site...but the ANSWERS are coming from the alt.autos.ford NewsGroup, a free service supported by our ISP's - except AOL, that is...

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Wow, I don't know if I need to put all this down to get you there but it is a free site that you have to sign up on to post.

Hope all this helps, Doug

Reply to
ankhe105