turn signal relay flasher

I have lost my manual for my car and need help...I have no signals...I bought a new flasher but have no idea where to look for the old one...I have looked under the dash by the fuse box and under the hood...could someone narrow down my search and tell me where it is?

Thanks

Reply to
kent_1

Sharon K.Cooke

sorry 95 taurus

Reply to
kent_1

why did ya replace flasher most of the time its the fluid

hurc ast

Reply to
icouldv8

"kent_1" wrote

Haynes says: "The combination hazard/turn signal electronic flasher unit is mounted under the left side of the instrument panel, above the fuse panel."

Picture shows a squarish box, held in by a clip, with a plug on one end. Not mounted directly on the fuse panel like many cars.

Reply to
MasterBlaster