turn signal relay flasher

I have lost my manual for my car and need help...I have no signals...I bought a new flasher but have no idea where to look for the old one...I
have looked under the dash by the fuse box and under the hood...could someone narrow down my search and tell me where it is?
Thanks
Make, Model, Year?
kent_1 wrote:

sorry 95 taurus

why did ya replace flasher most of the time its the fluid
http://www.kalecoauto.com/fluids.htm
hurc ast
"kent_1" wrote

Haynes says: "The combination hazard/turn signal electronic flasher unit is mounted under the left side of the instrument panel, above the fuse panel."
Picture shows a squarish box, held in by a clip, with a plug on one end. Not mounted directly on the fuse panel like many cars.