Vss pinouts for ford mondeo 97

Hi there. I wounder if anybody knows the pinouts on ford mondeo 97-98 speed sensor? I have the following cables out of the sensor:

Brown Brown/yellow Brown/black

I just want to know what color is what. + - sensor

The problem i have is that on my 99 mondeo previous owner has changed gearbox to a 97-98 gearbox and the sensors did not match so the just cut the cables an now i dont have a clue as of witch cables go where.. Sorry about my English, im from sweden

Reply to
hjd