water bubbles in paint

I have a 95 Windstar. It shows its first signs of rust, a few bubbles in the paint, filled with water. I have sanded the paint away to find shiny metal with tiny pinholes of rust, going through the metal. I have sealed the inside of the wheel well with a tar-like paint substance used for corrosion protection in submerged surfaces in industry. I have kept the vehicle dry for many days prior to repainting. I give it a spray-can paint job (which is acceptable in color match). The water bubbles reappear within days. Each bubble has a good sized drop of water behind it. I have tried using primer, extend rust converter, body glaze. So far, the longest it goes is five days before the water bubbles reappear. I have done this 5 or

6 times now. What the heck am I missing here?

-- Denis Roy D. Roy Woodcraft

Denis Roy

BK24