way to go warman

We only have a few Escapes in our area.... Most of these are serviced in our

>shop. I don't recall anything in the way of problems other than a couple of >rear door weatherstrip concerns. Not my cup of tea but they do appear to be >dependable. >

dependable based on the 2 ya sold in slave lake?? as a matter of fact i bet your auto sales rather suck considering population and area and LACK of money tards who live there have

lmfao slave lake

lmfao hardley a pristine wilderness more like a breeding ground for black flys

lmfao canr even go out in summer too many skeeters

lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
pickone

Just to set the record straight... a wee lesson on geography and demography...

Last I heard, the going rate for a tech in Calgary was $24/hour.... maybe as high as 28 for someone with a full plaque of bubbles. Most of the techs I talked to felt happy if they could make 130 - 140 hours per month. In SLave Lake, a lowly senior tech makes $35.hour and, since we have nurtured a growing retail business (unlike Calgarys "we have them for the next 36 months" attitude) and I could work until midnight every nght of the month if I desired.... my usual 220 hours a month has me close to burnout but the people in our town, the town itself and our surrounding area helps invigorate me.

If you are an angler.... Slave Lake is home to some first rate Northern Pike, Walleye and Pickerel fishing. Many of our smaller surrounding lakes are stocked with trout and still other lakes are home to Whitefish and Ling (ugly but tasty). Mule and whitetail deer abound and moose stocks are on the rise. We are home to beautiful, clean campgrounds, sandy beaches and some fine sailboating days thrown in.

Major industries are logging and oil production..... through hard work and long hours, Slave Lakers are among the most affluent folks in Canda.

Treat yourselves this summer.... holiday on Slave Lake You'll find a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of the big city and it's tourist traps.

Obligatory Ford content.... our biggest seller is the SuperDuty Crew Cab with diesel.... total vehicle sales averaged out would be about $40,000/unit in Canadian dollars. The Escape is popular as a "tow behind" for those with motorhomes and as a second "grocery getter".... and we have sold more than two.

When someone displays a penchant for fabrication, it becomes hard to tell if anything is fact.

Reply to
Jim Warman

lmfao

35$$$$flat rate bonus or salery 90k/year

Reply to
pickone

you been up north to long my friend and also rememeber we have more population = more hours

big deal you can put some hay out by the house and eat deer the water is not that clean remeber calgary is closer to the divide buy the time water hits slave lake its BEAVER FEAVER trout is the best bow has the best fishing in the world as well as crystal clean water want a lake how bout a lake in the mountains crystal clear thats mountains tard not a mud hill you can kepp your muddy boney slimey pike

l;mfao they are tards

dont forget the high prices in the north as well as the hi TAXES lmfao

lmfaobig deal you know how many of those are used for businesses in calgary

Reply to
pickone

The mountains are very nice,,, but they aren't IN Calgary, are they?? The only canyons you have are made of concrete and glass.

Besides, Pike are good fighting fish.... for many anglers, a lot of the fun is in landing a good one on light tackle. FWIW, baiting game animals is against the law. If your going to cheat at hunting, you are likely going to cheat in other aspects of your life...

Hard to relax and fish when all around you is the hurley-burley of city life. Try nature for a change, it might change your attitudes. Funny how those that produce the products that offer you a cushy life are all 'tards.... s'funny how it seems everyone is a 'tard except you....

Reply to
Jim Warman

drive 10 min west

lmfao u never fished for trout have you

lmfao whats the pop of calgary?? whats the pop of slve lake

lmfao tards

Reply to
pickone