Where is PCV valve on 93 ford escort 1.8?

I have a repair manual but it does not show a picture of the 1.8. I have the new part but can't find where to put it.

Also, after searching the archives, I read several posts that warned against after market pcv valves. Autozone only had one available for my car, made by Deutsch. Should I go straight to a dealer to get this part? I've already opened it but it wasn't that expensive. I don't want problems after I install it.

Patricia

Reply to
PR