Which model(s)???

I have a 93 Ford Mustang GT...

Using on-line and in-print changeover manuals, I can determine which model years have the same parts as my 93, but...

How can I determine which other models have the same parts???

The reason for knowing this is that V8s are hard to find in any boneyard.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Forrester

Wreckers used to use (and I'm sure they still do) a Hollander Manual.... This lists what parts fit where, even across platforms.

HTH.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Jim, Thanks... Sure does! Steve

Reply to
Steve Forrester

Here is want I found...

  1. Many parts on the 90-93 Mustang are the same as on the Capri

  1. Many parts on the 302 engines cross model lines

  2. Tim, the Mustang Guy,
    or snipped-for-privacy@aol.com is always willing to help one-on-one.

  1. The Hollander Manual is another excellent resource

Good luck!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Forrester