white face instrument gauge

Is it possible to install a white face instrument gauge on the newer Ford Focus? Aftermarket or otherwise?

East-

Reply to
eastwardbound2003

Backyard Mechanic

More than likely it's possible, but how practical or easy it would be, I can't say. Try a search of some of the sites that sell the parts- they should give you a clue as to how it can be done. Good luck!

SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom

Depends on your definition of "newer"

Just make sure to put the needles back exactly the way you took 'm off

Reply to
johanb

Try searching on eBay. I know they have white faced gauges on there for all different types of older Fords.

Reply to
Jeremiah Greer