who's lying?

Odd occurrence today. In a hurry and haven't had time to leave my Mercury Sable 3.0 OHV at my regular mechanic's for a couple of days while he changes the oil, so decided to use Walmart. I watched through the window carefully as they changed the oil and filter and vacuumed out the interior after bringing the car back down. What I didn't see was any lub done. I got the "high mileage change" since the car has 150K on it. Not sure if that makes any difference over the standard change and it's $5 more right now since they have a special on it until Aug. Anyway, I asked them about the lack of lubbing and they said everything is sealed and can't be done. Now for years I've had my mechanic do oil and sometimes lubbing (2x a year for lub), and he's never said anything about it. Who's lying???

Reply to
JBL

JBL wrote in news:ofkrug$ito$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

I havent looked at mine for a while but its very possible there are no zerks. many to most newer cars have no lube points. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff