2002 Ford Focus SE - USA - what are the best front brake rotors to buy?

I'm planning on replacing my front brake rotors the next time I do my front pads.

Does anyone have any recommendation on what the best front brake rotors are for a 2002 Ford Focus SE? brand / type / etc...

Whichever rotors will go the longest before needing to be replaced is what I'm looking for.

Reply to
Frank