2002 XL sedan - ordering cupholders

My used Focus came without the rubber cupholder inserts. I checked my daughter's Focus and she has right hand left hand cupholders that do fit my car. I could take them to the Ford dealer and have them order a set but like to save by buying online. But I'm decipher the numbering on the bottom so that I can order on line. I've different portions of the numbers but nothing matches. Can someone help decipher these? Or should I just bite the bullet and go to the dealer?

Reading off the bottom the numbers on the bottom are: >TEO< CAV 2 RH SP8532 T8532 2S4X-A13564-BLW >TEO< CAV 1 LH SP8533 T8532 2S4X-A13564-ACW

Reply to
Jerry

jerry try ebay thats where i got mine

Reply to
Me

I looked yesterday but didn't find anything. I'll keep checking and maybe some will show up.

Reply to
azjerry