Ordering a new Yukon XL

Can anyone tell me if the following sounds True. I'm trying to locate a

2005 Yukon XL SLT, he tried to do two swaps they fell through. Now he wants to order a car, he said it would take 4 - 6 weeks. So Ill still get my rebates if comes in before 3/31/05. He and I sat down and placed an order or appears to be one. The order number looks like this: HZKMRY Is this a normal order from GM? He said the Vin would be available in about 3 to 4 weeks. Does this sound normal?\ Thanks Andy
Reply to
Andy White

From seeing GTO orders, yes, that does sound normal.

Hopefully your vehicle is being built in the Janesville, WI or Arlington, TX plants, and not in Mexico...

Reply to
Zaphod Beeblebrox

A Yukon XL SLT?

All I can see is $45,000 ( or more ) leaving the bank account.

Ung! Like a punch in the gut.

Enjoy the truck

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~299, 833 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face