Radio antennae problem?

In message , Mike wrote

Someone has stolen the removal bit of the aerial on the roof?

Reply to
Alan

I have a 2002 SE that the CD player works fine, but the radio stations do not work any more. I pulled the radio out and checked to see that the antennae was till connected, but still nothing. Is there another connection that I should be checking or is the radio toast? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Mike

Everything outside of the vehicle is still in place and looking good.

Reply to
Mike

I bought a used 2002 4 door focus se and my radio ( am and fm ) also quit working while the cd player still worked fine. The dealer replaced the stereo for me at no charge because it happened the day after I bought it. They are pretty cheap on ebay if you want to replace with the factory original.

Reply to
qwerty

That is the route I may go if I am convinced the radio portion is bad. Thanks for the reply!

Anyone else?

Reply to
Mike