Aftermarket CD player install causing car to not start!

I bought an aftermarket cd player as well as the install kit and wiring harness. Followed basic directions to remove factory. Then followed instructions on
wiring harness install and then mounting kit. I did unhook the positive terminal from battery and made sure there was no juice to the car before beginning. After everything was finished I go to try it, and have no power or even a crank to the engine. The dash lights and even door ajar dinger are working fine. I double checked my wire connections, looked for any blown fuses (Had None), and even tried to give the battery a jump. Had no luck. Undid everything and still the same. Please help me, I must be missing something.

Site Timeline