Aux jack

Hi all, I searching for the aux entry on the radio CD of my ford focus trend tdci. If someone knows where to find it !!! Thanks

Reply to
bruno

On certain C-max Focus models this jack is in the glove box. Maybe the same on your model? Here in UK only the sony based radio supports external audio input.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I'm also trying to make use of Aux input on a new C-max with Ford 6000 standard audio.

I've noticed in the Fusion brochure that the glove box Aux input is an option on the standard Ford 6000 audio. From this I'm guessing there must be a lead or adaptor available ? Anyone know more ?

Thanks

Rob

Reply to
robh