C-Max

I have the 2 litre Zetec diesel and the only problem so far is the clock which changes time by itself at random. Does anyone know how to reset the clock ? It's driving me crazy.

Reply to
Jack Mathew

Take it to the Ford Garage and they will upgrade it under warranty. Or you can wait til the annual service and they will do it. Basically they will remove the RDS function and it will become a manual setting only clock. This is a known problem. Check this site for more fixes:

Superfly

There is a well documented software update to correct this problem.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..