Ford Focus Ghia 2005 Warmup from outlet at night

Hi,

I own a gasoline driven Ford Focus Ghia 2005 and a parking space with an electrical outlet.

I would very much like to wake up to a nicely warmed car, with a charged battery and heated engine.

I've looked around for solutions and the only ones I can find involves installing a system completely independent of the systems already in the car, and it's so ugly I would prefer to freeze in the morning and push the car to start it.

Does a system exist, which integrates nicely with the car, maybe even controlled by the existing car electronics?

What would you suggest?

Regards,

Tov Are Jacobsen

Reply to
tovare

Defa WarmUp seems a obvious choice

It does not seem invasive with just the small heater (when installing the Termini? 1350) occupying a few cubic centimeters on the passenger side and the other part hidden in the engine bay or visible as a small connector mounted to the front (or side!) of the car -

Rolf Egil Sølvik

ctek car chargers are very small and semi-automatic.

Jorgen Moquist