Ford Focus parts: best web sites to buy from?

I am looking for a rear luggage compartment lock/actuator assembly for my Ford Focus sedan.

Does anyone have any recommended web sites for buying quality Ford Focus parts from at prices that are lower than at a Ford Focus dealer?

Reply to
jsoftwaredev

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1194142085.027675.300820 @t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

These are the two best and lowest cost places I've found.

Rockauto has OEM and aftermarket parts for all makes and models. Teamford is a dealer in Las Vegas, but its prices a usually about 1/2 of list.

Reply to
akheel

get on google and lookup tousley ford. call the parts department and ask for steve. tell him you are from focaljet and ask him for what you need. he can get you parts for 10% over dealer cost

Reply to
smoedog