Ford Focus Steering wheel noise problems

Hi.

I have a 2001 Ford Focus 2.0 Trend Stationcar Aut.

When my engine is running (not driving) and I turn left, right and vice versa quickly with my steering wheel - I can hear a 'klonk'-sound everytime I cange direction. I can also feel 'it' in my feets - (only drivers seat).

Anyone that know what the problem is and how to solve it?

/Lars Nielsen Lind

Reply to
Lars Nielsen Lind