Good news (for a change) from Consumer Reports

The proper word for it is:

PROPAGANDA

I learned about that word in Social Sdudies class and have applied it to many thing ever since.

If the shoe fits . . .

John

Reply to
John Doe

As an ex-owner of one I had a big interest in this suit. CU's claims were as you say. Propaganda. The losers are the general public. Lawyers as usual the winners no matter what the outcome.

Reply to
Miles

. . .

Check out:

Focus with a 302 V8 ! ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM ! (borrowed from Mazda, a FOMOCO subsidiary)

John

Reply to
John Doe

So ... they're biased in favor of imports, yet they gave a "Not Acceptable" rating to the Suzuki Samurai. Huh? Suzuki's a domestic manufacturer now? Did the United States annex Japan when I wasn't looking?

I don't see what all the vitriol is about, anyway. Consumer Reports published data that suggests that the 2000 Focus suffered from an unusual number of teething problems, but that Ford has made significant progress in overcoming them. Which which is pretty much what the people in this group have been saying for the last two years.

Reply to
Benjamin Robinson