Head deck install

I have a 2000 zx3 I have a dual DIN head deck comeing and need to know what i would need to do to get it to fit in my dash, i was under the asumption that dual DIN was the same for my car as any other. I know i've seen 2 single din head units in one focus before so i asumed there wouldn't be need of any modification. has anyone ellse installed a dual din head unit in there focus?

Reply to
Adam Smith