1994 900s Stereo Head Unit Replacement Question...

Hi,

I know this has been addressed over and over, however, everything I find is either replacing the unit with another Saab unit or replacing with an aftermarket unit and modifying it with some sort of face plate mod.

The size seems to be a double DIN size, and I was pondering replacing with say, a Pioneer FH-P4200 head unit. This is a double DIN size unit.

Has anyone been able to successfully just install one of these sized units without any face plate or other mods?

thanks.

Reply to
toofas