Leak into Footwell Update

Hi all

As posted earlier about this problem thought I would now update you further.

Got the car back yesterday afternoon. All appeared OK - footwell dry ect...

Rained throughout most of last night - went to car this morning and guess what - water around seal and in footwell - **** I say.

Well off back to garage this morning and they promised if they could not fix it then they would refund or exchange car - well we will see what happens and I will update you later.

Regards

Nick

Reply to
Nick Harrison

"Nick Harrison" wrote

I think you'd better tell us what "garage" you are seeing. They must be the most incompetent shop in the country and it's important to warn others to avoid going there.

Reply to
Dave Gower